Hello! I am so thrilled to have booked a maternity portrait session with you! Here are a few tips to help us prepare better for the session experience.
- Be on time!- Most of my sessions are outdoors and I schedule them purposefully around the sun. Please be on time, since the sun waits for no one!
- Be prepared to walk- During our session we will walk around quite a bit. Please make sure you have adequate shoes to accommodate you!
- Please let me know about any health concerns- If walking is un-advised, or we need to take other precautions, please let me know in advance.
- Get your hair and makeup done, just this once- While this is absolutely not a requirement, doing something that will help you feel beautiful will relax and prepare you to be in the spot light!
- Please let me know if you plan to wear one of my gowns and what size you are in advance.
- Still don't know what to wear? Check out my pinterest board.
- R E L A X - I aspire to capture real authentic moments in my photography. That means I won't always direct you to the camera. Be prepared for silly cues like, "lead your partner on a drunk walk". I promise if we work together that we will create incredible heirloom memories that you will always treasure.